Supercritical Fluid Extraction Search Engine - Infinity Supercritical CO2 Extraction Publications Search Engine - Cannabis Industry - Publications On Demand - Real Time Browser Display
This SDR - Spinning Disc Reactor and Cavitation Reactor search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:SDR - Spinning Disc Reactor and Cavitation Reactor Contents List
Search Completed. Publication Name:
Page Number: 001
| PDF Text:|
| Anaerobic Digestion Process
NCR (Nitrogen Control Reactor)
• Anaerobic digestion process consists of anaerobic digester (AD), nitrogen control reactor (NCR), and biogas holder. In case of higher digestibility is required, pre-treatment equipment such as cavitation generation device is added prior to AD.
• Stable and steady anaerobic digestion performance is possible by controlling influent organic loading which can prevent AD failure due to shock organic loading.
• Installation of NCR is helpful in preventing ammonia inhibition in AD and reducing nitrogen loading in post-treatment.
• Biogas from AD can be used for electricity generation and/or AD heating. Applications Advantages
• Organic wastes such as sewage sludge, food waste, animal manure etc.
• Agro-wastes such as bagasse, molasses, palm oil mill effluent (POME) etc.
• Maintains balanced and constant operation by managing influent flow rate
• Minimizes the ammonia inhibition by NCR
• Creates biogas, a renewable source of energy
that can be used to natural gas
• Prevents methane emission into atmosphere, a greenhouse gas with a global warming potential
• Reduces post-treatment loads by high digestion efficiency and low nitrogen content
• Produces much less biomass than aerobic processes
• Sludge is more easily dewatered
|SUPERCRITICAL CO2 EXTRACTOR FOR SALE: 5L, 10L and 20L - 2,000 psi Complete Supercritical Fluid Extraction System - closed loop. Our systems are made at our fabrication shop in the state of Washington. Systems available: 5L, 10L, 20L, 100L, and larger custom. Typical build time is 2 weeks. This is not a Apeks Supercritical or Waters Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction System. We believe it is a better system, since we use 1/2 inch tubing for the CO2 flow, which is 4 times the flow rate of a Apeks, and up to 64 times the flow rate of a Waters system. We believe the result is faster processing time and better yield from increased exposure to CO2 solvent. Perfect for extraction of terpenes, trichomes, and Cannabinoids. Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction is a art, and the operator must have experience and training to obtain results. Go to website|
Search Engine Contact: email@example.com