QUICK REF NAV BAR
TEL USA: (608) 238-6001
Sales and Email: email@example.com
• Producing The World's Smallest ORC Turbine | Search Publications
• Use 95 Percent Of The World's Available Waste Heat For Fuel Source
• No Gearbox Needed | 3600 RPM (higher speed options)
• TriboElectric Electrostatic Precipitation Oil Recovery System (CO2 Systems)
• Videos of our technology at: vimeo.com/infinityturbine
CO2 Turbine Developers Platform
Model IT Micro CO2 Filter Turbine Generator Prototype System
High Pressure Expander Within a Standard Filter Housing
Introducing the IT Micro CO2 Filter Turbine Generator
Available as a prototype testing platform, Infinity has developed a micro-sized CO2 turbine which expands high pressure CO2 within the space of a standard filter assembly. Use to produce AC or DC power, or spin magnets to produce Eddy Current heating - to heat expanding gas which freezes rapidly. The high pressure filter housings (off-the-shelf) can also be used with TriboGen, or a combination of a turbine and static harvesting system. Our hybrid food-grade plastic elements can also be used, for electrostatic precipitation (ESP), if you have particulates entrained in the gas flow. This is point-of-use distributed power generation technology.
Optional - You Design: Have your own design (less than 2 inches in diameter) ? We can print it out in 3D ABS, 3D Stainless Steel metal, or machine with our HAAS and test it on both compressed air and Supercritical CO2. Or just configure your own system so that you can experiment with your own rotor expander designs.